Vacationing Without My Husband

Going on my carribbean cruise is a wonderful experience but it's very lonely without my husband. One of the things about cruising and hanging out on the islands is that they are very romantic and I didn't have anyone to be romantic with. Sure it's great not having the kids around but you want someone to look at the sunset with you while sipping wine and eating lobster.

It's very tempting hanging out on the beach wearing a skimpy bathing suit and guys looking at you but you can't really accept any advances. I was drawing all kinds of attention from guys ages 10 to 80. It was very exciting to walk around and get so much attention that I haven't gotten in over 15 years.

All I did was basically take in the sights, hang out at the pool on the deck and decline free drinks all day. There was one guy in particular that looked lonely like me and he was married but travelling alone also. We talked briefly and I noticed he kept looking at me in a very alluring manner, but I didn't say anything about it.

On my last day, I wore a swimsuit that got so much attention, I had to keep a shawl tied over my hips because you would think I was naked. Being the mother of three boys over the age of 10 hasn't given me this much attention in years. What would the PTA mothers think? I didn't care, I was having fun.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 1:54 PM

0 Comments to "Vacationing Without My Husband"

Post a Comment