Vacationing At The Beach

I love the beach. Probably because it's so serene and calming you can lose yourself and have a great time. The best time to go to the beach is by yourself. Taking the family is fun but whenever they come along there is always so much confusion, I hardly can get a moment to myself.

Half the time I end up running after my son who is trying to talk to all the girls wearing thong bikinis. He can't control himself whenever he goes to the beach.

I like sitting out in a chair with a good book, a wide brimmed hat, sunglasses and sun block and just spending time with me. No husband, kids or family members around to get me upset about what they're doing. I recommend taking time out for yourself and heading out to the ocean anytime you can. You'll thank yourself.


Relaxing Getaways - Blogged

Thursday, December 10, 2009 at 10:59 AM

1 Comment to "Vacationing At The Beach"

Posted by Anonymous ( March 11, 2011 at 11:40 AM )

I hear the beach calling, I am currently landlocked! Thanks for the post. http://www.elitelawyerproject.com/tampa

Post a Comment